Monday, 18 May 2015

"Spiritual high" + pictures

Hello lovely people,
You see, when I woke up one morning and decided to start a blog, nobody ever told me that there were going to be periods where you won't feel like writing especially when you are producing original content and not copying and pasting off other bloggers (fellow bloggers in the house shout hallelujah)




Anyway, so how are you doing my people?
This past week has been really stressful for me because I've been going through a lot(sorry mum, took out all the stress on you). In fact ehn, I have come to realize that what makes one an adult is not the amount of years you've lived but situations that come your way and you realize that you've got to make a decision because no one else is going to do it for you.

Anyway, blog readers, I am on some sort of spiritual high right now. You see, the Bible says faith comes by hearing the word of  God and that is the truth right now. At my church, we were having a word conference and I attended 4 days out of 5 and I have truly been blessed. In fact, that was just what I needed and the spiritual high I am right now is going to rub off on some of you so watch out for the coming weeks.

Yeah, so I have started summer classes, but my load is light. So hopefully I get to blog some more.
By the way, I have not stopped listening to "Imela" by "Nathaniel Bassey and Enitan Adaba" this weekend. It is an old song, but I'm just beginning to really love it right now so I decided to share. Imela means "Thank You" for those who don't understand Igbo language.
Listen to Imela by Nathaniel Bassey


So I attended a wedding about 2 weeks ago and I took some good photos with a good camera which I love very much and decided to share. Watch and be blessed.


The top right picture looks like I was just coming back from a rescue mission


Picture 1: Ohh, please snap already
Picture 2: Ohh, I really look nice? (smiles)


I hope you have a good week to come filled with love and God's mercy.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Lmao yours is a rescue mission, I look like my head left my body

    ReplyDelete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!