Friday, 7 November 2014

Happy New month or nah? Let's catch up

Pheeew...
I finally get to put up a blog post.. It's been a while, last time I put up a post "was about a week ago"..

How are you all doing?
Happy New month everyone. I know it's late, but better late than never; that's what they say right?

Well let me explain why I haven't put up a post - wait, I think you already know the answer - I've been sooo busy..
Remember in this post, I said I was looking for an apartment, well I got one and I was able to move out during the weekend. If you know what it means to move mid-semester during fall season, you'll understand better.
Not only that, I had two mega midterms I had to prepare for; undergrad life ain't easy. It's just today that I had the opportunity to breathe, and breathe I did.

So that's what I've been up to lately (ohhh, did I forget taking mirror selfies?).





How about you? What have you been up to?

Bored Betty Musings is on Facebook. Like our page by clicking here. That way you'll stay updated.

On a last note, today is my college graduation - I graduated about a couple semesters ago and today is the actual ceremony. So when I put up pics, don't get it twisted, I'm still not done with uni.

That will be all for now. Have a Bettylicious weekend.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!