Monday, 13 October 2014

Ten thousand reasons

Happy Canadian thanksgiving day everyone.

This year has really been a great one and we have so many things to be grateful for. If not for anything, the fact that you are reading this post means that you are alive; once there is life there is hope and "a living dog is better than a dead lion"

In the spirit of thanksgiving, I want to specially thank God for enabling me find my student id and u-pass(transit pass) that I misplaced last Friday (only SFU students would know the importance of those two items). You see, when I went to see the movie on Friday night, I dropped those items at the box office of the cinema in the biggest mall in British Columbia (duh, my testimony must be magnified), you can imagine how paranoid I was when I discovered those items where missing. I tried contacting them and going back to the mall but couldn't find anything. So I dropped my number (special shout out to the my lovely Miss Dinah for her awesome help) and left.

By Saturday night, I got a call from the mall people ohh, telling me they found the items (with my u-pass intact). Praise the Lord!
Lols. So make sure you find even just a reason to thank God today while you eat your beautifully prepared turkey. Because as for me, I have ten thousand reasons to praise the Lord. Talking about turkey, here's what I'm having for thanksgiving. Come and join me.

peppered turkey



fried rice

peppered turkey and fried rice. delicious!


Thanksgiving Song:
It says 10000 reasons to bless the Lord. Click here or watch below.


Ps: Even if you are not in Canada, you can still join the thanksgiving (you don't need a special day to thank the Lord anyway).
Have a wonderful week guys.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. Chai see enjoyment o!, yes o there are a billion things to thank God for. Happy thanksgiving 2 u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ☺ I'd love to join you...

    ReplyDelete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!