Monday, 27 October 2014

ONE ANALOGY + OOTS

Hello buddies,
How are you all doing? How was your weekend? Hope fine?

Happy new week everyone. In the spirit of the new week, I present to you  an analogy.. Think and ponder on it.

One analogy " A fork is the perfect cutlery when you are devouring a delicious plate of spaghetti, but it is practically useless when drinking a cup of tea. Does this mean that the fork is useless? Absolutely not."

What's the point? We are unique and special in the eyes of God, made for entirely different purposes. That you aren't doing what Mr A is using doesn't mean you are useless, it might mean that that isn't your calling?
Also, that you aren't where you want to be doesn't mean you are useless, it might just be that you aren't prepared. Don't try to hurry up ahead of God, it's just like being the only one with a teaspoon to eat a plate of food while others are with ridiculously large spoons. Equip yourself and bounce back. Those are what delays are for. You grab?
You are useful, never let anyone tell you otherwise.

On another note, here's what I wore to church yesterday, you like? (oots= outfit of the Sunday)






PS:  I didn't fix my hair myself ohhh. Lols.

Ermm, I think that's all.
Have a wonderful week people.
Useful, useful, useful, remember that.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo.

3 comments:

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!