Friday, 17 October 2014

Bus chronicles :The boy on the bus (Part 1)

Ermm, my good people, how are you all? 
How was your week? Thank God it's another Friday ohhh..

See what I feel like eating right now. I will love you forever if you just prepare this for me right now.

So onto today's gist. 
Ermm, so yesterday morning, I had a midterm so I had to be in school on time.
It was very early in the morning so I had to make my cup of coffee hot chocolate to kick start my metabolism and feel like the human being I've not been feeling lately.
In the process of making my chocolate drink - coffee shop style with whipped cream and all, I missed the bus in front of my house. So I had to walk down a few blocks to catch the other bus.

I ended up running to catch the bus because it was almost leaving while I was just crossing the road.
While I was still trying to catch my breath from the marathon I just ran and still trying to find a seat, the bus decided to rotate round a bend. To say I lost my balance is an understatement (try standing unsupported in a bus and let it rotate 180°, you'll understand better). I almost bumped into this Asian boy in front of me. I sat down next to him and silently said a prayer, thanking God that my chocolate drink didn't spill all over him. I then brought out my note to refresh my memory in preparation for my midterm. Out of the blues, the boy turned to me and spoke. I smiled for the first time since I woke up that morning.

To be continued...
What do you think he said to me?

PS: I wanted to write the full story but it would be too long so I decided to cut it in half. Who likes long blog posts anyway? Plus, I like the suspense I'm creating (grins evily)!

So how will you be spending your weekend? I'll try and relax because this past week was so stressful and tiring.
Remain awesome.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo! 

5 comments:

  1. the person should prepare for two oh.. choi

    ReplyDelete
  2. asked u what u were reading of course...asian boyz are boring...u don't stand a chance to get anything good out of them...80% chances that the asian boy is a nerd..loools...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and yes that last comment was from me...ur big uncle..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lols. that's not really true. Most Asians are really nice people.
      Wait for part two. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!