Saturday, 13 September 2014

Winchi Winchi - My make up Story!

"Betty ohh, look at how you are looking like winch"
This is what comes out of Dinah's mouth every time my attempt to get a very glamorous made-up face on another morning has failed. I don't blame her though, if only she knew how much effort I put into having that look, she will at least appreciate is first, before telling me I look like winch.
my make up bag :)


You see, the thing with make-up is that, I can do without it ohhh. But sometimes, you just wake up one morning and after going through Instagram, you see this very glam look you wanna try out. Everyone does theirs' and it looks fine, but when I try mine, I get the "winchi-winchi" tag. So biko, I have learnt to stick to my simple make-up routine of powder and little eye make-up. But when I wanna bring out the mean side of my housemate Dinah, I try getting  wearing very heavy makeup :p.
my multi-colored eyeshadow. I use only 2 colors :)

And for my not-so Nigerian readers, "winchi-winchi" means "witch" which is a very ugly looking person as defined in my diary.

What I'm listening to right now


So before I conclude, don't forget to check out this song "Drip" by Funckleff, my very good friend. I am not lying, he sounds like Banky W. I even think He sings better. Here are the links on notjustok and his own blog. Please do check it out.

Drip at notjustok
Drip at Funckleff's blog

That will be all for now. Keep reading and sharing.
You liked it? Drop your comments. (Check out this post http://boredbettymusings.blogspot.ca/2014/09/commenting-101.html if you still can't comment )
Have suggestions or questions? You can always contact me or drop your comments. Your comments make me happy.
Have a lovely weekend my darlings.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. Lmao, show us the winchi winchi face

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I know dat feeling but kip trying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear, I'll try once in a while sha.. lols.

      Delete
  3. Awwwww......don't mind Dinah just be practicing more then very soon she would be telling you to come and do her own makeup

    ReplyDelete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!