Thursday, 18 September 2014

so What if........

Hey Guys,
How are you doing? So sorry I couldn't put up a post yesterday; I was sooooooooo busy (you people sef cannot ask of me, it is bad ohh)..

Anyway, did you people hear that Linda Ikeji bought herself a new Range Rover 2014. Check it out here. For those of you who don't know who she is, well she is a top Nigerian blogger ohh and I respect her hustle very much. She even has like 2 other cars and a very big house.

You people may be wondering, what exactly is your point?
Well, (clears throat)
You know when I started this blog I wanted to relieve my boredom! That is clearly working ohhh..
But how about you read something like this
Don't you believe?


"Popular lifestyle blogger, Betty Chinda acquires new airplane and private jet "
(sighs)! I can dream for Africa ohhh..
Well, I know with God all things are possible.. You people should just keep reading and commenting and giving my blog popularity; who knows, I may finally buy a private jet ohhhh (grins!)

That reminds me ohhh, I lost my phone(My darling HTC one) on Tuesday ohh in my school's library.
But one kind guy(God bless His soul) picked it up and sent it to the front desk. Thank God the panic attack I was already having did not escalate into a heart attack.
Careless much right?
Well, its almost Friday and my blog is 1Week old today.
That will be all for now!

Keep being awesome.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. ya. dreams are meant to be huge so we can grow into them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right @ anonymous. Thanks for commenting­čśŐ

      Delete
    2. lol.. anonymous. really hated tha guy, he was so jobless.. like commenting on every single blog yu visit

      Delete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!