Thursday, 11 September 2014

Hey Guys, Welcome to My Blog.

Hey Guys,

Welcome to my very first Post! I promise not to make it too long.
That's my church self (smiles)
I never thought of starting a blog in my entire life, but well, here am I.
Just for the basics, I'm an international student from Nigeria currently schooling in British Columbia, Canada. I started this blog because I'm bored most of the time so I thought blogging would be a very good way to invest my time and energy.
This blog is a personal blog and so it contains my random thoughts and musings; check bbc.com if you are looking for news.
I am inspired by lifestyle bloggers  Yemisi and Berry Dakara.
I am also inspired by my favorite blog of all times Bellanaija.
I will try my best to post as frequently as possible, so keep refreshing.
Hugs and Kisses. Xoxo.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Quite creative. Thank God for boredom. Just saying Hi.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Sir for stopping by and saying hi. Keep reading :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ehem, correct babe. Thank you very much. You can now comment. :)

      Delete
  3. your blog should have been called Bored Pretty Betty>>:)
    I love this combo and your short hair...maybe because i'm planning to BC.
    You Love God and so do i, so welcome to blog-ville Sis.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog....
    i've read all your post already:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwn, she thinks I'm pretty. Thanks hun for stopping by. 😘😘

      Delete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!