Thursday, 25 September 2014

Falling feet?


Happy Thursday Everyone!
How's your week been so far?
Well, today's post is inspired by my mood. I planned to post something funny oh, believe me, but my mood has been tampered with, by the workload before me after I finished my laboratory work this morning.
Today, I'm going to share a scripture that keeps me going; I have so many of them. This is the one that came to my mind today after my lab; the course load is so much and it is really overwhelming.    It is gotten from Jude vs 24, and I looked for the amplified Bible so that it can be explained very well..
source: The Bible Gateway
This scripture reminds us that God is able and really wants to keep us from falling. And when He says falling, He means in every aspect of our lives - academics, spiritual and otherwise.
So it is with this newly invigorated resolution that I get up, dust my feet and carry on with my course work.
Hope you have a blessed day.
Hugs and Kisses. Xoxo.

2 comments:

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!