Monday, 15 September 2014

#Don't tag me

Hooray! It's Monday again and I'm so happy : said no one ever..
I personally have a grudge against Mondays this semester because I have an 8.30am class. That means I get to wake up by 6am if I want to be early to school.
Anyway, here's my Monday rant, and I hope it brightens your day and make you smile.

When I newly joined Instagram, I noticed something and I'm sure most of you guys, especially Nigerians can relate. You see, it is this thing called picture tagging. Here's how it is done; a lady/guy snaps a very fine picture, uploads it on Instagram, and then decides to put a million hashtags that takes up so much space. The part I found very amusing was the fact that some of these tags were really funny and hideous, I wonder how they even came up with some of them, for example there is this "Africans_on_fire", (biko, who do you want to burn?).
Anyway, at a point, I thought to invent my own hashtags for the African community. Feel free to use them on your pictures, but please don't tag me.
Aren't these tags just awesome?


I hope you have a wonderful week and don't forget to smile.
Don't also forget to leave your comments, they make me very happy.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo.


4 comments:

  1. Anytime I remember to use any of these hashtags, I will make sure I tag you even if you are in no way close to the picture.
    #ItsThePriceBettyWillPay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lols @ Christian. I know you are a very nice gentleman and as such, you won't tag me in such pictures. Thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, seriously!! African hot fried noodles? Swagger boys and girls? How much lame does it get?

    ReplyDelete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!