Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Breathe on me; Just kidding, don't even dare!

Ehmm, my people! How are you all doing?
Hope you are all good. Today is Wednesday ohh, and before you know it, the week is over. This week is looking like a great week for me, and if it continues, I'll tell you people why it is great on Friday.
Ehmm, for my lovely readers in Naija, biko you people should not vex for me concerning yesterday's post. I've even forgotten that in Naija, it is only rainy season and harmattan season. So some of you might not understand what I meant. To makes matters simple, Summer = semi-harmattan season, Fall/Autumn and maybe Spring = rainy season, and uhmm, winter, well winter = Jos weather raised to power hundred! Shebi you understand now? You see, I'm so caring.
See the leaves changing color like I explained yesterday. I took this pic last fall. Beautiful right?

So about today's post ohh, it was inspired by my experience last summer and because this is Fall and it would be very much applicable, I decided to narrate it.
You see, last summer, I went to school one day, and I sat in my normal position in the 3rd row at front of the class (it's not like I'm one geek or serious student ohh, If I seat any farther, I won't see anything). As I was busy trying to concentrate and listen to what my lovely instructor was saying, my nose was heavily assaulted by some odor that can't be explained here, it can only be experienced for you to grasp the magnitude of the assault. I ignored the odour ohh, and tried to refocus, because the odour just took me about 2 years back and I started thinking about my life. Just as God saved me and I picked up my pen to continue, I was taken aback and my nose was severely assaulted again. I thought to myself, what have I done to deserve this?
As a science student, I tried to observe my surroundings. I noticed that the correlation between this odour time bomb, and the frequency with which the boy seating at my back opened his mouth to talk is 1. For those of you who don't understand maths, this simply means that, the odor only came out once and only when the boy opened his mouth. And my darling boy decide to seat directly at my back and not only that, but he choose that moment to engage in a conversation with his friends.
My dear, the boy kept on opening his mouth at a rate of 10times per second. Do I need to explain to you that lectures for me that day was totally ruined? You can testify with me that if not for God, I won't be here writing this post.
What is my point? We are in fall season. People won't go outside to receive fresh air because it is raining. We are most of the time stuck with each other in closed rooms. Biko, please, a bit of hygiene this season won't hurt. Try to take care of yourself, brush your teeth, have your bath, buy body sprays. Mints and chewing gums aren't that expensive. Do not be the topic of someone Else's blog post. And if you deceide not to do any, well, I won't bug you but don't even dare talk to me! Affliction must not return a second time!
A blog post is enough for the wise (now that line was genius, hehehe)
Had worse experiences? Feel free to comment.
Keep being awesome.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Rotfl, u know ryt nd d worse part is dey can't just tell u sometin witout talking in ur face nd nose(talking frm experience) only God's grace saves our noses frm such humiliation..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lols. You know this sis. We shall not die 😁😁😁

      Delete
  2. lmsao... geez, Betty yu've broken ma rib oh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh.. I really pity the friends oh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lols. I know right? I wonder how they survive😁😁

      Delete
  4. Betty it's worse wen it's garlic breath as well as garlic body odour. Had a sickening experience as well during one of my seminar. Der is God ooo... I pray I don't experience such anytime soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL, you should have a conversation with the guy and tell him to stop talking or buy him a pack of mint or strawberry flavored gum as a gift, just tell him Jesus Loves him afterwards>>>>>*wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lols. I doubt I even saw the face of the guy. I only perceived the smell😏.

      Delete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!