Saturday, 20 September 2014

Biko, Just be nice!


Happy Saturday everyone!

How’s your weekend going? Hope fine?
As for me, I think mine is going fine. Like I told ya’ll yesterday, I went for a birthday party (Happy birthday Lawretta), and I really enjoyed myself. It’s been a long time since I let go  (grins). That’s why this post is late ohh; cos I had to catch up on sleep.

Source: @dinahhhhhhhh Twitter


Anyway, today’s post is inspired by this discussion I was having with my housemate yesternite when we returned from the party. I don’t know why some guys won’t simply be nice to a girl just because she isn’t their girlfriend. Guys, biko, being  not nice, is actually not nice. It doesn’t cost a thing to be nice or helpful because, seriously though, it’s the little things you do for people that counts. You might not know just how much your kindness will go because trust me, we all need each other in one way or the other.

Okay: Rant over.
Do make sure you keep being awesome.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo.

8 comments:

  1. Haha... Nice write up..really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st comment I've written on ur blog... hi feel so fulfil... hi neva esperrerit... Gr8 write up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks hun. Keep reading and commenting😘😘.

      Delete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!