Friday, 26 September 2014

A hundred and five years

My darlings, how are you all?
It is TGIF ohhh and we are all very happy. How are you going to be spending your weekend?.
So like I said on Wednesday, this week was a wonderful week for me ohh. Do you know why?
Uhmm, well, I attended all my 8.30am classes at least 10minutes early. That's a great feat and calls for celebration...
By the way ohh, did you people hear that Jason Derulo and Jordin Sparks have broken up? Read it here. My dear, I almost cried, they were so cute together.. Oya in case you don't know them, watch this video or click here



 
Wait ohh, these people have been dating for 3 fat years, what will now happen to the remaining 103 years? And I love this song so much ohhh (That's why I almost cried), I thought they would have gotten married and stayed the 105 years like he sang in his song..
Just this week also Amber Rose filed for divorce from Wiz Khalifa, and they just celebrated their wedding anniversary a few weeks ago. It is bad ohhhh.
So what is my point : If you have the 9th sense like me,you will feel the wind of break up blowing. However, not to worry, I love my readers a lot and have decided to insulate you people from all these things.
So if you are reading this blog post right now and you have a boo that you have been dating for up to 6months now, walk up to him/her, holds their hands and repeat after me
"Every spirit of breakup, that have been orchestrated from the world of entertainment, against our relationship, what are you waiting for? die by fire!" (repeat 20times then dance around the room for 20 minutes)
Congratulations! You have now been insulated.
Can somebody shout "Amen"
Ehmm, that will be all for now.
Do have a lovely weekend!
Hugs and Kisses. Xoxo.

9 comments:

  1. Lol, seriously die by fire? Prophetess Betty, lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ohhh. Prophetess Betty😁😁

      Delete
  2. Lmao u have obviously lost it 😔

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hated Jordin n' Jason broke up :-( I liked them together! LOL I need to go grab the boo n' say this chant! LOL
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwn, me too. Lols, and yes, you need to do the chant.
    Thanks so much for commenting:*

    ReplyDelete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!